1913 Touring Nice original unmolested car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1913 Touring Nice original unmolested car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 09:39 am:

I have a nice 1913 Model T touring that runs and drives , never any rust or wood rot perfect frame rails, was painted last in 1964 by a good friend of mines Grandfather, I am soon to loose storage and would like this car to go to a new home, Asking $18,5000, Give me a call to discuss the "T" at 401-932-3191 or send e-mail for pictures until I post them, Located in Connecticut Thanks, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 08:44 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 08:07 pm:

Going to a nice new home in Torrington, Ct Pending payment, Thanks, MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Bruno on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 06:30 pm:

1913 T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 06:41 pm:

Donald, are you the new owner? If so, congratulations! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 06:50 pm:

Don I am glad to see that the Doty's car is going to a good home give me a shout if you want the full history on that car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Bruno on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 06:53 pm:

Yes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

I like it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Bruno on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 08:34 pm:

I'm very happy with this new addition. Good guy to deal with. This is my second Model T I bought from him.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration