1927 TT truck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1927 TT truck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 09:57 am:

I have listed on ebay my 1927 TT ...I had purchased this several years ago with intention of restoring and driving in local events ...I have way too many projects and have recently inherited several more cars when an old friend passed away ...I did necessary repairs to the engine including re-babbitting the mainbearings and adjusting the rods , valves were replaced with modern stainless valves and valve seats ground , transmission drums and mag coil appear serviceable...I have not started this engine or driven the vehicle ,,,truck rolls smoothly and has serviceable wheels and tires ...starting bid on ebay is $2500 ...CHEAP for this solid truck ...look at the listing photos ...I can store for 3 months ...ebay listing # is 222691385459 ...questions call Gene French 970-581-2808 tt trucktt truck1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 10:54 am:

notarized bill of sale ...no title g

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 03:55 pm:

I listed this truck on craigslist this morning ...already had 6 interested buyers ! same cashiers check or bank transfer / they will arrange shipping SCAM ...must think we are tupid ( sp.?)...anyway , a very restorable truck for sale ...I have too many fish on my fire ...always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 05:01 pm:

ebay listing bid starts at $2500 with buy it now at $3250 ...auction ends in about 3 days ...a very good start on a cool TT truck ...would be hard to find a more solid body and frame anywhere...always an optimist...gene French 970-581-2808 auction listing number is in top description with photos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 09:03 pm:

one day more on ebay ...a whole lot of truck with a low starting bid of $2500 ...this can be a real sweet truck with only minor body work ...not a rust bucket or bent or broken beyond repair ...always an optimist ...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 09:40 pm:

Great truck. Someone needs this. Just too far for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 09:46 am:

Dallas:
this is a great start on a truck restoration ...very solid sheet metal with only minor repairs needed ...both doors are nice and open/close well ...handles do need replacement ...straight chassis and a warford aux. transmission added ...a simple flat bed or grain box would make a very correct restoration ...I have way too many projects including a model T speedster and several Dodge Brothers open cars ...always an optimist ...gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 12:51 pm:

still available ...very good start on a solid TT truck ...always an optimist...gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 10:42 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 11:04 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 08:31 pm:

very restorable truck with the major engine work done ...not a rust bucket or assembly of "spare " parts ...solid , straight sheet metal and straight frame with Warford auxillary transmission ...price $2500 ...can store outside for 3 months...located in far northern Colorado near I-80 and I-25 ...gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 04:21 pm:

Gentlemen:
I have had a few questions about parting this truck ...I am not interested in parting a vehicle of this quality ...it is for sale as a unit as pictured ...too good to "part out" ...thanks for the interest though , and Merry Christmas ...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Adey (The Woodlands TX) on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 07:18 pm:

Wow - another really nice truck! Good luck. It needs a loving home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 07:27 pm:

Cool truck..

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration