Wanted - One pair of late '24-up Two-hole Touring Rear Door Latch Striker Plates

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted - One pair of late '24-up Two-hole Touring Rear Door Latch Striker Plates
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 12:08 pm:

The late '25 touring body that I recently bought is missing the striker plates for the rear door latches. It uses the later, "two-hole" design, see attached picture that I found elsewhere on the forum comparing the earlier and later designs.

Anybody have a pair they can part with?

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 01:03 pm:

sent you a pm. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 01:11 pm:

photos, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 02:49 pm:

Hi Bob, I'll take them, I sent a reply to your PM.

Thanks Bob and MTFCA! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration