FS MODEL T COUPE 1922

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS MODEL T COUPE 1922
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william m leahy on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 03:17 pm:

FOR SALE IS A RECENTLY REFRESHED 1922 MODEL T COUPE. THE ENGINE HAS NEW ALUMINUM PISTONS,RINGS, RE-BABITED RODS, REBUILT STARTER,GENERATOR AND A PROFESSIONAL VALVE JOB. THE HEAD WAS PLANED TO INSURE STRAIGHTNESS. THE COMPRESSION IS GOOD IN ALL CYLINDERS. THE RADIATOR IS A NEW BERG TYPE. THE CAR WAS RECENTLY PAINTED AND A CARTOUCHE INTERIOR INSTALLED. THE TIRES ARE FIRESTONE MANUFACTURED IN NEW ZEALAND. THE CAR RUNS ON BOTH BATTERY AND MAG. THE CARBURETOR IS A SIMMONS STRAIGHT THROUGH. THE REAR BRAKES HAVE BEEN LINED. ALL GLASS HAS BEEN CHANGED TO SAFETY GLASS. THE CAR IS LOCATED IN OHIO. LOCAL PICKUP IS FREE. ASKING $10,500. A 10% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE. THE BALANCE DUE AT THE TIME OF PICKUP. I WOULD BE AVAILABLE TO ASSIST WITH SHIPPING IF NECESSARY. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING.coupeinteriorinterior 2interior 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william m leahy on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 03:22 pm:

Contact information wmleahymd at gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 07:07 pm:

Wow, that is a beautiful car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 07:59 pm:

sent PM about the coupe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John strickland on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 05:47 pm:

Where in Ohio are u located if I wanted to look at car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

If you click on the name of the person that is posting it will tell you state and city

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 08:26 pm:

I know this car it's a good one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william m leahy on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 08:40 pm:

John,

I am in Springfield, Ohio

Email: wmleahymd at gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william m leahy on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 07:14 pm:

The coupe has been sold. Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration