WTB - Rajo 8 Valve B/BB Crossflow OHV Cylinder Head

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB - Rajo 8 Valve B/BB Crossflow OHV Cylinder Head
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Meakin on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 04:22 pm:

Looking to get hold of a Rajo B / BB 8 valve overhead cylinder head for my T racer. If anyone has one for sale please get in touch with me via email as a PM through here. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Meakin on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 06:10 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 06:13 pm:

After looking at too many junk heads for premium money, I bought a new one from Mark Chaffin. Real nice piece.

Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Niedzielski on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 02:58 am:

I think I saw one on eBay earlier today

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Meakin on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 11:58 am:

Yeah I've seen the one on eBay and talked to the seller, would like something a bit more 'ready to go' than that as still needs some work doing.

Might end up getting one of the new ones as you say Andy, would prefer an original iron one, have to see what else comes up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AL Murray on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 03:25 pm:

Joe, Did you get me private message yesterday with a picture of a Rajo B I'd like to sell?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Meakin on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 05:19 pm:

Hi Al,

No it doesn’t seem to have come through, might have been because there was a picture on there?

Try sending it to joe.meakin(at)btinternet.com replacing the (at) with the necessary symbol of course.

Thanks, Joe.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration