FOR SALE: HOLLEY NH CARBURETOR

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: HOLLEY NH CARBURETOR
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 10:59 am:

NH Carb, $59.oo, New choke spring, Good spools that move easy. Pressure check float, New spray needle stop nut. This is the off set drain model. Please include $13.45 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246
NH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 01:20 am:

NH Carb has been promised.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 11:57 am:

As soon as I can find time to install the plates I will have more NHs for sale. Watch the classifieds.

cores

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 08:59 am:

Installed and sold (not the ones above.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 09:04 am:

The ones above are mostly Kingstons, email your needs if you want Kingstons. Below are NH carbs.

NH carbs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 07:29 pm:

I have many NH Carbs, If any one is interested give me a note and I will see if I can find some time to finish one for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Chady on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 10:17 pm:

I'm interested in one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 10:24 pm:

John: I just bought out another Estate a Week ago and I am having a tough time getting every thing put away. I will keep you in mind and have one ready to go as soon as I can. All the ones above have been sold but I have many more ready to be put back together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Wofford on Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 11:51 am:

Hello Dave
Iím looking for the price and availability of a Kingston brass 4 ball carburetor.
Thank you John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Benjamin on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 10:34 am:

Hi Dave:

I too am interested in one of your refurbished NHs when you have some more ready. Please let me know at your convenience.

Many thanks.

Rick Benjamin
Lewisburg, PA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fords Masterpiece . nj on Monday, September 24, 2018 - 11:19 am:

Dave any chances to be at hershey ? I can use 2 NH

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration