1915 Porcelain Plates from New England and CA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915 Porcelain Plates from New England and CA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 07:07 pm:

I have listed 8 porcelain license plates, mostly from New England, on ebay. Since I forgot to put "Model T Era" in the titles, folks looking for Model T stuff might not see them. I can't change the titles to add that now, so I'm mentioning them here. Here is one listing; click on "See other items" to see the others. Thanks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/292303244622?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1 558.l2649

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 07:59 pm:

Click on this link to see all 8 plates:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/waterwalk/m.html?item=292303244622&ssPageName=STRK%3AME SELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 08:06 pm:

Those sure look nice. Maybe I need to move to one of those states. (;0)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 08:56 pm:

They are nice plates, too bad that none are pairs, I know Massachusetts and Maine both require pairs for YOM use.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 09:07 am:

Sorry, I have no pairs. Some states require only one plate on the rear. Lots of us run an antique tag on the rear, and a YOM plate on the front for decoration.

plate

p2

Sorry, that second pic got messed up during resizing. Anyway, that's a '21 AR plate on the front.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Curtis Fesler on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 09:38 am:

I just got my 1923 Fordor and I found two 1923 Plates under the back seat. The only problem is they are from IL and the locals will curse me for having a Yankee license plate. I have an Antique Plate on the rear and here in AR we only use a rear plate.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration