For Sale original Model T Trailer hitch.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale original Model T Trailer hitch.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 08:29 pm:

For sale, Original Model T Ford trailer hitch, very good shape, complete with brackets, $65 + actual shipping. pixpix

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

I will lower it to $50, I need money, Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc Coffman on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 09:40 pm:

Bob, I'll take it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc Coffman on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

Can't figure out how to PM you. Call me or email for payment. 419-679-8375. Mcoffman1@windstream.net
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 09:54 pm:

What are the U Bolts connecting to?
Looks like it would be ez to duplicate...can you post a picture with a ruler next to the hitch?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 10:37 pm:

Looks like the rear spring U bolts spacing and angle.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration