FOR SALE; USED BUT GOOD REAR AXLE RING GEARS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; USED BUT GOOD REAR AXLE RING GEARS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 03:54 am:

Ring Gears: $50.00. Walk ins only. I have a stack of ring gears that have been used but are good. These are ones I would use for myself. Next time you stop by ask to see them. I just picked up four more and am running out of space for them. These were from estates that I bought out and where the good ones were kept and the others thrown in the iron pile.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9247

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 05:57 pm:

Still have a large stack of rear axle ring gears. Stop in and take a look.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 11:10 pm:

Just got in some more rear axle ring gears. Still full of oil but so far look good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 10:28 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Francois Jr on Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 01:16 pm:

Dave, I tried telephoning you but a message said you were in a different area code or the number had been discontinued. I am in desperate need for an original standard ring gear, but obviously cannot travel to you. Please call me at (480) 689 0243. My name is Steve Francois.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 12:54 am:

Stephen; I forgot to clean the oil out of the latest ones. I will clean them up tomorrow and see how the look. I hope they are good because my iron pile is getting to large. The fellow that I used to give all my iron to used to come every 6 weeks. I have not heard from him for some time now and the iron pile is getting way too large.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 11:18 pm:

Sorry I typed the wrong Phone Number. It should read 303-774-9246.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration