FS: E & J 1908 Tail Lamp

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: E & J 1908 Tail Lamp
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 10:03 am:

This was a side lamp with busted out lenses - I used reproduction sides and lenses to make it into a tail lamp. The reflector was nickel plated. The top is a repop from Gilbert Metal Products. The fount is a Gilbert Metal reproduction as well. Burner is not included. There are some dings on the back side, it's not perfect, but would be really nice for a driver or speedster. I can sell this with or without the fount. Asking $245 w/ Fount or $205 w/o, not including Shipping.

Pictures to follow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 10:05 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 10:12 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 10:13 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 10:13 am:

Thanks for looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 01:26 pm:

Any interest in this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 05:02 pm:

Sending you a private message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 10:09 pm:

1/ Where did you source the clear domed lens ?
2/ If you sell the lamp with out it, do you want to sell the font ? If so, put my name on it ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

I'll take $200 for everything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Hargraves on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 02:28 pm:

PM Sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodger Erickson on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 03:25 pm:

Shipping not included.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration