For Sale: ESKIMO Water pump

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: ESKIMO Water pump
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 01:28 pm:

Manufactured in Los Angles CA. Turns smooth, it "may" work fine as is with a new gasket. Packing nut in good condition. $23.00 + $13.60 shipping in lower 48. Phone 720-289-2896E1E2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 09:52 am:

Sold to Steve L. Pending payment, thanks Steve! I'll call Monday. Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 03:59 pm:

Those water pumps were made by the Eskimo Radiator Manufacturing Company at 6135 South Central Av. in Los Angeles.

I knew the family of the founder of the company through the Los Angeles County 4-H Club and I still communicate with one of the granddaughters who now lives in Washington State.

The company was purchased by Modine Radiator sometime in the mid-80's and I see that the plant is now the site of a toxic clean-up.

I have one like yours in my display case.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration