Selling: Speedometer Swivels, front spindles, speedo swivel, speedo adater

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Selling: Speedometer Swivels, front spindles, speedo swivel, speedo adater
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randal Serpa on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 08:54 pm:

Lot 17: 3.5 1-1 speedometer adapter swivels, 1 is usable, 1 workable but needs repair, and the rest are for parts only. Asking $150 for all

Lot 18: Speedo Adapter asking $10
Lot 19: Speedo Adapter asking $10

Lot 20: 1926/27 Front Spindles believed NOS AND Spindle arms used and showing some wear. Asking $75 OBO

Lot 21: Stewart Speedo Swivel mount. Asking $15 OBO

For more photos of a particular lot contact for more information

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randal Serpa on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 10:45 pm:

Lot 17 Sold. Pending Payment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 11:00 pm:

Please Post Pictures And Make If Possible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randal Serpa on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 11:36 pm:

@BillCrosby

what Lot are you referring to?

<uch to my dismay, I have tried to post pictures, although they never showed here. If you are interested in an item I would be happy to directly send you photos.
Best Regards,
Randal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randal Serpa on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 01:22 pm:

NOTICE Lot 17 are 2.5:1 swivels, my mistake. And are still for sale $150.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Fedak on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 02:19 pm:

Randal - I sent you a pm for LOT 20 photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randal Serpa on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 04:33 pm:

William, I have just sent the photos sorry it took a while.

Pending sale: LOT 21 & LOT 20

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Fedak on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 06:40 pm:

Randal - photos were rec'd. Thanks. Sent you another pm. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randal Serpa on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 11:19 pm:

Lot 20 is sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration