Cast 1914 Holley G Carburetor Arms (American)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Cast 1914 Holley G Carburetor Arms (American)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By hamish mcdonald on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 12:10 am:

Hello, I am in need of 3 American Holley G cast carby arms to rebuild some carburetors I would like to use and have as spares to use, if needed.

holley G carby arm

Would anyone have any they are willing to part with or sell?

Can anyone help me out with this request?

Many thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 11:58 am:

Which arms? Choke or throttle?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By hamish mcdonald on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 07:53 am:

Thanks for making contact. Throttle arm if you can assist.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 08:08 am:

Someone needs to get into the art of "lost wax" casting. I hope someday someone will recreate the brass float bowls for the Holly G's

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration