45 Year Old Collection of Model "T" Parts For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 45 Year Old Collection of Model "T" Parts For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 10:40 pm:

I have a Large 45 year old collection of Model T parts that I will sell One at a time or the whole Collection, Call 401-932-3191 with needs or E-mail with needs and I will let you know what I have for you., Thanks, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron MacIntyre on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 01:10 pm:

Do you have a 1914 crank with an aluminum handle?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brad Van Meter on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 02:28 pm:

Do you have a tall radiator and shroud? Needs to fit a '24 model. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 09:02 am:

Brad I have a Tall shroud, must check for a radiator, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 03:40 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 08:37 pm:

Dennis,

Nobody is receiving PM's sent by me. Therefore, could you e-mail me your e-mail address. My e-mail address is in my profile.

E-mail, funny!
Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 06:01 pm:

john,, Can't open your profile, Send me an e-mail direct To: cranehillatqauto@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 08:36 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 04:32 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 08:42 pm:

Hello, Dennis!

I sent you an e-mail October 31 at 10 pm in response to your post in classifieds earlier in the day. The following is a copy of this e-mail.

Dennis,

I received your response from classifieds on the MTFCA site upon arrival home at 9 PM..
The body of this e-mail is what I sent to you earlier today.

Hopefully, you receive this e-mail.

Could you put together a price tag on the group of parts. At this time, I will be traveling to Mass Eye and Ear, Boston. I will be home this evening.
Thank you,
John.

PS. Is the leaf spring the clipped end type?
I forgot to mention that in the original list.

Do you want me to call you as your number is in the heading of this thread? As the e-mail could be anywhere in the clouds, airwaves or bit bucket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 09:39 pm:

John the best way to get a hold of him is to call and leave a message

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 10:33 pm:

Yes, I probably will end up calling him. However, this site should function as designed. And, not to mention, my hours are not normal. So to be calling people all hours of the night is frankly, rude.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 04:01 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 10:50 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brad Van Meter on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 01:00 pm:

Sent you a PM, thanks -

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 07:25 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodney Aspenson on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 06:06 pm:

I'm looking for an original brass dash plate for 1915 Brass T?
Thanks, Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 05:10 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 03:17 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 09:10 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 04:14 pm:

ttt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration