FOR SALE; DEMOUNTABLE RIM REMOVABLE LUG CLAMPS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; DEMOUNTABLE RIM REMOVABLE LUG CLAMPS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 12:47 am:

Clamp; $8.50 Ea. Used from 1919 to 1922 to hold 30 X 3 1/2 demountable rims. I have more than enough to do an entire car.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246
clamps

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 06:23 am:

Dave, I was reminded today that there are two different kinds of these lugs. When replacing a missing one on my new car, I chose a wrong one at first. It was too wide between he feet. In your photo, it looks like the one on the left is the wider one, that on the right the correct width for a T. There's not a lot of difference, until you come to fit them.

This may/may not help you and your customers to get the right stuff.

Allan from down under.

Hope this helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 12:15 am:

Any one needing the above clamps can have either the narrow or the wide ones I have plenty of either one, just let me know when ordering if you want either types.

Grandpa's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 08:43 am:

Above Picture is at Grandpa's, in Berthoud Colorado, where a group of T guys meet every Saturday Morning. Anyone travelling through Northern Colorado is welcome to join.

Grandpa's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 10:06 am:

That's purdey neat Dave and love the pictures !!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration