WANTED 1911-1912 MOTHER INLAW BODY

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED 1911-1912 MOTHER INLAW BODY
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CHRIS NELSEN on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 01:23 am:

LOOKING FOR 1911-1912 MOTHERINLAW BODY, GAS TANK, TOP SOCKETS, BRASS LIGHTS, CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING FOR SALE CHRIS 1-563-468-1454

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 08:23 am:

Chris, sent you a PM, Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 10:22 am:

Chris:
Contact Jim Finney in Oblong Ill. He has this btand new body you are needing, and can furnish any related sheet metal as well.
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CHRIS NELSEN on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 09:22 pm:

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 12:41 am:

Chris

Another possible source for Model t custom wood bodies is, Richard A. Currier's Horseless carriage Co, Cape Neddick Maine, Builds Beautiful reproduction, Motherinlaw, Depot Hack, Open T express and Huckster bodies, Call Dave at ph # 207-361-1022. web www.EverttCurrierFarm.com. He had a e-bay ad that went off tonight with a number of His wood bodies including a 1911 Roadster Motherinlaw body in various stages of completion with the finished Body painted white on a model t chassis,
I just saw His e-bay ad, I don't have any personal knowledge about His Business except the pictures of his work were outstanding.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 12:51 pm:

Should note Chris, none of the 1912 MIL Roadsters are wood skinned bodies, they're steel clad. The body Jim Finney has is a fully correctly built reproduction by Rootlieb if not mistaken. A wooden body holds it's glossy paint finish for about 5 years, then begins to look like a wooden body. For the same cost, I strongly recommend the correct steel version.
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 01:24 pm:

When I was with Ray Wells not to long ago he had one for sale in his garage, but, it was of wood construction and painted dark blue. Frank

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration