Stromberg OF great deal.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Stromberg OF great deal.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 12:31 pm:

This is $150 less than I am currently charging for a rebuilt one. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Model-T-Stromberg-Model-OF-Carburetor-Prof-Rebuilt -0-Miles/362143545557?hash=item54516ff8d5:g:ZIMAAOSwAC1Z9R8O&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 12:33 pm:

I should have also stated that I have no connection to the listing, don't even remember who it belongs to, I just noticed it on ebay this morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 06:18 pm:

Looks like someone is going to get a great deal. I'd bid but have to many irons in the fire and it's not a "needed" item. I have one of Stan's OF's and it runs great!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 08:24 pm:

Went for $685.00

Awhile back I bought two from Stan. Want to keep one. Other one I will not need - moving and do not have room for all the cars, thus an extra carb.
Send me a PM if interested. Stan tested it, I have never used it - never installed it. Include your email address and I will send pictures if interested.

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 01:07 pm:

Dave, tell the buyer that if he has any problems with it, contact me and I will give him the same warranty it had with you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 01:25 pm:

That is very kind and generous of you.
Thank you.

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 08:17 am:

Anyone here want this

https://nh.craigslist.org/pts/6375685371.html

for $650.00 plus cost of whatever kind of postage you want (USPS, UPS, insured)?

If so, send a reply via PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 02:04 pm:

Sold pending payment.

Thank you MTFCA community, and the Forum :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration