1910 Ford Tourabout For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1910 Ford Tourabout For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 06:28 pm:

Beautiful Red 1910 Tourabout. All original with exception of later carburetor. $30,000 Car is located in Oklahoma. Contact Alfred Buller at 918-424-2407.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 11:32 am:

phone number correction for 1910 tourabout for sale. cell phone. 918-424-2707.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Foreman on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 12:19 pm:

Eddy. Do you have pictures? History? Regards. Very interested. David Foreman.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 12:37 pm:

David, Yes I do have pictures, but will have to find someone to help me send them. For history of car contact Alfred Buller at 918-424-2707.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 07:01 pm:

1910 Tourabout1910 Tourabout 21910 Tourabout 31910 Tourabout 41910 Tourabout 51910 Tourabout 61910 Tourabout 7

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 11:37 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 02:39 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Barrett - Anderson, IN on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 04:18 pm:

Eddy,

What is the serial number and build date?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 04:21 pm:

sideways pictures are useless. It would probably help your cause to post the photos in a more friendly format.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 05:10 pm:

They are not sideways for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Dysart - SoCal on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 05:49 pm:

all 7 photos are right side up for me too. sorry, doug.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 07:01 pm:

My computer shows them all sideways as well; weird.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 07:19 pm:

Sideways as well. Appears to be nice car, though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 09:30 pm:

Rod, The serial # is 29717 and the build date is July 8th. The car is currently owned by Alfred Buller 918-424-2707. He purchased the car from a former HCCA board member, John T. Mitchell. Hope this is helpful. Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 11:14 pm:

Sideways for me and poor lighting as well. Looks like a very nice car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 09:37 am:

This is a very nice looking car. Pictures were sideways for me also, but I just clicked on each photo and saved them to 'my pictures" and viewed them there. Took about 15 seconds to accomplish that. and in "my pictures" I can zoom in to see the details. Some people are not professional photographers or computer gurus. The photos were plenty good enough for me to know if I had the money I would be going to Oklahoma to look at it. Good luck with the sale of a very nice looking car. have fun and be safe ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 09:43 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 11:09 am:

Chris, Thank you for reposting the picture. I don't have enough computer skills to do something like that. Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 11:13 am:

Images appear correct when viewed on Iphone 7.

Images are sideways when viewed on Chrome OS netbook.

Either way - that is a nice T .....

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration