One-Piece Wooden Steering Wheel

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: One-Piece Wooden Steering Wheel
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 11:24 pm:

I have a wooden steering wheel that's one piece of bent wood, with one joint.

It came in a lot of T parts that I bought and I was going to use it on my 24 Touring but it's smaller in diameter than my current wheel and won't fit.

I'm guessing it's for an early T.

So, I guess I'll sell it....but I have no idea what it's worth. What's the price range for something like this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 08:50 am:

Don, Give me a call I'll buy your wooden rim, Dennis 401-932-3191

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Morse on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 02:28 pm:

Hi Don I have a 14 3/4 OD steering wheel made of 12 piece on cast spider,a 15 in OD wheel made of one piece on a brass spider and a 14 OD on a brass spider wood by Kevin made of 6 pieces
The smaller may 09 10, the larger may be 11 up to? Kevin's are $140 finished and deliver. Respectfully Randy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration