1922 Chassis with running engine with sheetmetal for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1922 Chassis with running engine with sheetmetal for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 08:57 am:

I have a nice 1922 Chassis with running engine and with Hood, Low steel firewall, front fenders, running boards, and rear depot hack fenders ready to put your body on, ,Good wheels, Need it sold before winter, Asking $3,900 Give me a call at 401-932-3191 with questions and to discuss the chassis or send me an e-mail for pictures , Thanks , Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 03:43 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 08:37 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 07:20 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 05:10 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 08:21 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Bailey -Farmington CT. on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 07:21 pm:

Is there any financing available???? Maybe 100. Down and 50. A month????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

Henry Ford, had financing at $5 a week until paid , I would entertain a finance program until paid also, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 11:04 pm:

I bet a case of sam adams is part of the weekly payment

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 05:17 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 12:48 pm:

Hi Dennis, any pictures? If not, I could post it for you like last time. Just send me PM.

Kind regards,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 04:25 pm:

Mario send me a pm for pictures thanks, Dennis
cranehillatqauto@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 10:57 am:

Email sent Denis

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

PICTURES AS PROMISED! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 09:11 pm:

2 other pictures.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration