For Sale: License topper, Royal Order of Moose

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: License topper, Royal Order of Moose
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 12:01 pm:

Cast Aluminum, made in Iowa. obviously too shiny for original paint. $18.00 with FREE shipping in lower 48. Phone 720-289-2896tpr1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 04:01 pm:

Chuck,

You wouldn't happen to have one of those in the B.P.O.E. Elks version, would you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 01:13 pm:

Mike, just came back to re -post. No I don't have any Elks toppers, sorry. I have a BF Goodrich one I can't find at the moment. BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 06:51 pm:

Chuck,

Thanks for the reply. If you run across one let me know.

My wife and I belong to the local Elks lodge and I think it would be nice to have one on the T.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration