For Sale: Pair of 9/16" Z wrench's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Pair of 9/16" Z wrench's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 12:15 pm:

The dark wrench is 3Z646, $12.50 The light/plated wrench is Ford 5Z195 $12.50 Both for $24.00 with free shipping in lower 48. In the books the 5Z superceds the 3Z. both are 9/16" Phone 720-289-2896z1z2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 01:12 pm:

Chuck, will call you now

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 01:26 pm:

3Z is going to WYO! Thanks Scoot! Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 11:41 am:

Man, I type lousy and too fast! I can't even spell Scott. Scott my apologies! 5Z is going to Arizona where the weather is better. Thank You Steve. Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 09:17 pm:

Chuck, I've been called worse!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration