FS Model T Hubcaps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Model T Hubcaps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 08:24 pm:

I have two VERY gently used chrome plated brass repro hubcaps. You would be hard pressed to tell them apart from new ones. New they are $17.75 each, these are $12.75 each plus shipping. Price is firm. If they aren't worth that, I'll use them for paper weights. Many thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 02:27 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 04:31 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 06:34 pm:

Posting these for Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 02:17 am:

Thanks for posting those for me Dallas. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 06:42 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 04:26 am:

Bump one more time. Surely someone can use these. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 11:00 pm:

Hubcaps are spoken for. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration