For Sale - New 1920-1925 oval gas tank with brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale - New 1920-1925 oval gas tank with brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 10:30 pm:

Up for sale is a new 1920-25 oval gas tank and used brackets.

I bought the tank several years ago off of eBay for my Speedster project and never used it. It has never had a drop of gas in it.

If you look closely at the picture that I tried to take of the inside, you will see a tiny bit of surface rust around where the baffle was welded when the tank was assembled. It doesn't look that bad and is not flaking or anything.

The brackets are used originals that have some pitting but are usable and have been media blasted and painted.

I am asking $100 plus shipping for everything.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 11:23 pm:

Ed, I will take it, Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 07:19 pm:

Tank and brackets are sold.

Thank you MTFCA Classifieds!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration