Wanted - Moore aux. trans. parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted - Moore aux. trans. parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 08:35 pm:

I'm looking for the following Moore aux. trans. parts for a T (not TT which was different).

If you have any of the parts pictured but in better condition than the ones you see, please send me a PM (Private Message), do not reply here. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 02:49 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 02:41 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 02:23 pm:

Hard to find parts. I wish you success.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration