For Sale NOS Ignition Keys

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale NOS Ignition Keys
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Will --- North Jersey on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 10:35 pm:

Ignition keys saved from repair shop that closed in the 1940's. Keys are non-Ford script but same shape and quality as originals. Keys are new old stock nickel plated brass tarnished from old age. $5 each. Cash, personal check, money order and PayPal all accepted. Free shipping. Available key numbers: 51(2),52,58(2),65(2),67,69(2),73,74.

Key

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 12:48 am:

Tom, I will take the 73 please PM your address and I will send out a check in the morning, thanks George

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 08:45 am:

Tom, I will take one each # 51, 52, 58 65, 67 and 74. Please PM you address and I will send a check.
Dale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 09:02 am:

Tom, I want the two 69s, please. PM me the number and I will paypal you. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 09:40 am:

They are not NOS if they don't have the Ford script! They are NORS. I check ebay most every morning, and you can get a used original for between $5 and $10, sometimes more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 11:15 am:

I do not need Ford Script would like a spare, vendor keys are junk? price is right, unable to contact or hear from seller. Similar issue with the Guy that had a starter listed here in the last couple of days!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Will --- North Jersey on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 11:28 pm:

Thank you all for your business! Three keys are still available: numbers 51, 58, and 65.
Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Will --- North Jersey on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 05:42 pm:

All the keys are spoken for. Thank you! (I'll repost if any of the deals fall through.)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration