T Inventory for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: T Inventory for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manny Kourounis on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 10:35 am:

I have for sale the following:

2 running un-stamped engines
2 frames with wheels all in good shape
A suicide cab that needs work
A pair of TT steps
a bunch of carbs and parts
lots of small new parts, gaskets, bolts screws etc
a few sets of headlights
new and used electrical harnesses
generators and a bunch of other T things

You can text me with questions, or email me at mklooksup@yahoo.com.

I am hearing impaired so I don't speak on the phone. If you must speak with me I can have you talk to my well versed wife Christina.

I'm on Long Island and will gladly help with shipping. The parts I have are all common parts to 1920s Ts no Brass era parts at all.

Thanks for your consideration 631 445 5697
Manny

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

Email sent re harnesses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 08:21 pm:

Email sent RE: Carbs and parts and TT steps

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration