For Sale: Model T Jack

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Model T Jack
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 12:47 pm:

# SJ 10 Made by W.E.Pratt MFG. Co. Chicago, very good condition, comes with carry bag. $15.00 + $13.60 for shipping Total of $28.60 Every T should have one! Phone 720-289-2896 J1J2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 01:25 pm:

Sold to Rick, Thank you Rick. Thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Schrage -- Grosse Pte Farms, MI on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 01:36 pm:

Thanks Chuck. As they say, the check is in the mail. Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Al Montoya on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 10:56 pm:

Hello everyone, I am new to this site, and i have a Jack with the same identifying markings on it.. It appears to be the same Jack.. With the exception of the numbers.. Which are: FJ 1, and FJ 2 - which are on the tower, and handle- respectively... I am looking for an assessment on this item, and was hoping that this site could give me some informed answers. Thank you all.*it also says "FORD" on the handle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 11:06 pm:

Welcome Al. You may want to place your question in the Forum section.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration