Looking for a ruckstell axle

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking for a ruckstell axle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent c bassani on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 05:28 pm:

anyone know of a ruckstell axle for sale?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 05:33 pm:

Depends on what you need. I've got 3 or 4 or more. Selling off all my Ruckstell parts, complete ones, kits etc. stanhowemt@aol.com 406-949-3448 Helena, Montana

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent c bassani on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 05:35 pm:

i have a 1925 open express

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent c bassani on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 05:36 pm:

i need the complete set up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 05:54 pm:

Vince, you need to find something closer to home due to the cost of shipping, but if you don't I've got a couple, one completely rebuilt at $1500.00.

Ed aka #4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 11:27 am:

There were two in the pile of used parts at the Lang’s booth in Hershey, call Ashley.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration