26-27 Rear Lamp

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 26-27 Rear Lamp
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 10:38 pm:

For Sale Taillamp Housing has glass asking $16.00 for what you see with free shipping call Matt 503-824-2681

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 11:06 pm:

Matt,

I will take it. Have problem with pm and some e-mails. Could you try to email me njhhck21@verizon.net and /or call me at 508-944-6068 with information to send fee.
Thank you,
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 11:22 pm:

sent you e-mail John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 11:55 pm:

Matt
Checked email... have not received it yet. Will check before hitting the crib and/or in the morning.
Thank you,
John.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 09:13 am:

Matt,

Sorry about this, but, my email is a disaster! Could you call me about where to send payment.

Cell: 508-944-6068

Thank you,
John.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 06:52 pm:

Matt,
Left you a voice mail message.
John.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 08:40 pm:

headed to John

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration