FOR SALE 1926 BLOCKS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE 1926 BLOCKS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 02:18 am:

1926 Blocks; $95.00, Ea. Walk In Only but would deliver to Chickasha. I have 4 recently picked up blocks for sale.
Please be patient I will have photos tomorrow.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 12:52 am:

Two 26 Blocks

26 blocks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Webb on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 04:34 am:

Are any of the blocks 27 by chance
I can pick up in Chickasha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 07:20 am:

Anrew: If I remember correctly they were all 26 but I will check again, and let you know. They are the same block.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 11:58 pm:

One block left and one with a crack.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 01:58 am:

the Last of the good 26 blocks have left. Several all left but are cracked.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration