1927 whippet radiator shell "track nose, fiat type"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1927 whippet radiator shell "track nose, fiat type"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 11:53 pm:

This is a pretty decent radiator shell. The bottom end (hidden from view) needs some patch work due to a crack. The rest of the shell looks pretty strait, a few minor dings.
$350 plus shipping
Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 12:44 pm:

$325 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

Will trade for a buffalo wire wheel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 07:08 pm:

Can you tell if this was nickle or chrome? I have one I'm using on my speedster and am considering plating it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 01:35 am:

It's got to be Nickle. I'm pretty sure Oldsmobile was the first to chrome and I think that was in 29?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 06:29 am:

If I recall I heard chrome started in '25 so it could be either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 03:06 pm:

$300 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 07:22 pm:

Will take a buffalo left side hubcap as partial trade.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 10:50 am:

$275 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 11:05 am:

$250 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 01:47 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 09:59 pm:

$225 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 11:06 am:

Sending you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 06:25 pm:

Sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration