For Sale Unrestored1928 Model A Sport Coupe-RS.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale Unrestored1928 Model A Sport Coupe-RS.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 08:06 pm:

For Sale, Original unrestored 1928 rumble seat sport coupe. Very good solid body. Door bottoms are solid with original drain holes. Quarter panels are good. Small rust in cowl panel.Under seat panel is good. Rumble seat floor is rusted. Deck lid is straight but has rust in lower right corner. Doors open and shut good. Top bows need replacing. Engine turns over. Fenders have dings and welds, Email me for more pictures..$3200. Call 507 458 6778. pixpixpixpixpixpixpixpix

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 01:18 pm:

I can deliver to the Model T swapmeet in Owatonna Mn. Saturday, Thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 08:30 am:

$2,900, I need money, thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wm Kastelic on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 10:33 am:

Please contact me at wmkastelic@yahoo.com thanks. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 11:44 am:

Hi, It is best to call me, I do not text, I am old. Call 507 458 6778.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 12:40 pm:

Hi Wm. I do not text, I have called you twice, no answer and you voice mail is not set up, Thanks, Bob, 507 458 6778, I am in S. Mn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 04:09 pm:

Hi, The car is sold pending payment The first caller bought it. Thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 06:23 pm:

Hi, The car is still for sale, The buyer never got back to me and will not answer his phone, I can store it if paid for. I have lived here all my life, I am not going anywhere. Thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 06:45 pm:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 08:08 pm:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 08:28 pm:

Nice car Bob, but I'm wondering if the buyer for the 29' Model "AA" forgot to pick up the truck ??? Story of my life, second on the list !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 07:54 pm:

Bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 08:48 am:

BTTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 06:30 pm:

I can store it free until spring if paid for, Thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 12:43 pm:

has anyone noticed that's a fairly rare Briggs hood on the car? Used only on Fordors and Cabriolets.
Looks like a great project--I have too many projects already, and MN is a LOOOONG ways from Califunny!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 12:55 pm:

--- IMPORTANT NOTICE--- I do have an original hood if anyone is interested, I thought someone would maybe hotrod it and a hood might not be needed, I would throw in a hood if needed. Believe me, that is not the only thing you might need. Thanks, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 01:22 pm:

David Dewey,
That is a good call on the Briggs hood. I have a 29 Briggs 3 window town sd body with the correct hood and I did not even notice the hood on the sport cp. I probably will never have the $$ or time to get a chassis or restore it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 10:14 pm:

Make a great cruise in car... everyone likes patina and it looks cool on the old coupe. I like paint but I can't have them all or I will have to work until I am 100..lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 05:30 pm:

If this jewel is still available I have a buyer. How cheap can we get it transported to the San Francisco area? Any shipper want to commit to a price?

Ed Archer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 05:31 pm:

If this jewel is still available I have a buyer. How cheap can we get it transported to the San Francisco area? Any shipper want to commit to a price?

Ed aka #4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 05:36 pm:

Ed aka #4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 02:26 pm:

Hi Ed, The Model A is still available. Give me a call if you want, 507 458 6778, Thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 07:37 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration