FS fenders

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS fenders
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 12:21 am:

Decent shape almost ready for paint
Have another left front
Variouse spash shields (not rusty or dented) and running boards solid (has surface rust most holes still squared)
Make an offer on the lot
Can email pics of the other pieces
You pickup or figure ride

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 08:15 am:

Hello Bob,

These appear to be for 17-25 sedans. Is that correct as I am NOT an expert?

What is your expected price? I surely do not want to make an offer that offends you.

I am interested as I have two '20s needing fenders but only one needs rear fenders.

Thanks,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 11:38 am:

Terry sent back reply i believe they are
As im not exspert but sent you an email
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Rodell, Jr. on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 12:18 pm:

No apron on front, should be for 17-23 low radiator cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By frank cannella jr. on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 12:34 pm:

hi, how much are you willing to take for a L&R front? thanks Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 09:33 pm:

Fenders are on hold pending pickup and funds

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 09:37 pm:

Thank you Bob. Pick up and payment have been planned for next Saturday, if that works with your schedule.

Terry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration