1922 Centerdoor - one of two profiled in Bruce's Book

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1922 Centerdoor - one of two profiled in Bruce's Book
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 01:31 pm:

Looking for a "Custodian" of this auto...

https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/6373249903.html

We are moving, and the new residence lacks sufficient storage for this and a couple other autos.

Any interest from anyone willing to purchase same?

(Yes, I know that I made a mistake in putting in a new interior...no need to criticize.)

Thanks,

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael O'Brien on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 03:15 pm:

Any comments / thoughts on wood or paint?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 07:18 am:

From me?

If so, the paint has been brushed on years ago...before my caretaking years - as described in "Bruce's Bible".

As to the wood - to the best of my knowledge, there are no problems with it - in fact, no known problems with the auto at all. The problem is with me - soon to have no garage space for it.

Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration