FS 3 - 21" split rims

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 3 - 21" split rims
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 09:46 pm:

Rims are decent with latchs very solid decent tire side one lug has been cut aid in mounting ??
Rest lugs decent
Asking $75 each or $150 for all three

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 10:33 pm:

Bob, Are all rims free of deep pits which would prevent their use? Are all the same bolt latch style, which I think was used on improved production?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 11:58 pm:

Yes tire surface is very smooth not perfect but nicer then most i had to deal with hee
All the lockcs are of the bolt style
Lugs are not to worm.
Terry send me an email Jalopyt@yahoo.com
If you need more pics.
Hope the irish fordson still being enjoyed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 10:04 am:

Bob, I'll take all three if still available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 02:42 pm:

Jerry has spoken for these thanks to mtfca and jerry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration