23" N.O.S. Hayes TT wheels, hubs,drums for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 23" N.O.S. Hayes TT wheels, hubs,drums for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 05:13 pm:

I have a nice pair of Hayes 23" TT wheels that are N.O.S.,, asking $550, e-mail for pictures or call with questions 401-932-3191, Thanks, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 09:04 pm:

Correction, My wheels are 23" Kelsey wheels not Hayes, as I have Hayes rims that do not line up with the lug and valve stem holes, Thanks, Dennis

Need a pair of Kelsey rims, That would make my wheels usable, Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 07:26 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 08:16 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 05:11 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 03:18 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 09:30 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 06:14 pm:

ttt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration