23" Kelsey TT rims for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 23" Kelsey TT rims for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 05:19 pm:

I have a nice pair of 23" rims that fit Hayes wheels, one pair is as close to N.O.S. as can be at$300, and one pair that are nice, need sandblasting and paint offered at $225 for the pair, all plus shipping, e-mail for pictures or call 401-932-3191 with questions, Thanks, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 07:24 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 08:19 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 05:19 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 09:37 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 06:59 pm:

Sorry I have Kelsey wheels and Hayes rims will not work with Kelsey wheels, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 08:51 pm:

I did not know that , could you post pictures in a new thread showing the differences.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 10:46 am:

Wheels and rims Look the same but Valve stem hole and lug holes on ears are not in the correct timing position

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration