For Sale: Oversize steering pinion and gear set 5-1 gear ratio 4 piece set

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Oversize steering pinion and gear set 5-1 gear ratio 4 piece set
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Camden on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 06:26 pm:

Bought this for my new 1926 touring assuming it had a 5-1 box on it to only find out it had a 4-1 box. I attempted to install one time and thats it, item is like new. Asking $40 shipped to con. USA.

Email cbullock (at) n2clb.com

(Message edited by cybercam on November 06, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 07:18 pm:

Ill take 'em.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Camden on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 09:12 am:

Keith PM sent to you or you can email me at the address above.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration