Oil Pan Arms- NOS?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Oil Pan Arms- NOS?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 07:01 pm:

Here is a very nice set of oil pan arms. There are the three rivet squared at the bottom. They appear to be NOS very nice- $60 plus shipping.

Arms1
Arms 2

mikebird@lifeattheridge.net or 574-584-6744

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul A Carreras on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 07:41 pm:

Mike,

I am interested in purchasing your oil pan brackets. I can be reached at 804 556-4152 or by email at carrerasg@aol.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Paul Carreras

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 07:50 pm:

FWIW, these arms were used from mid-23 on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 07:55 pm:

Sold pending payment- Thanks MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration