26-7 brake drum for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 26-7 brake drum for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 09:16 pm:

Up for sale is a 26-7 brake drum that has been magnufluxed and sandblasted the price is $65 buyer pays shipping if interested please email me at svibert102@gmail.com thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 09:54 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 09:33 pm:

Make it $55 I need shelf space

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 05:45 am:

Down to $45 I want It off the shelf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Butterworth on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 11:40 am:

I'll take it. Pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 01:57 pm:

Sold to rick at 6 sorry guys I will have another one up in a few days

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration