WTB - KRW Quick-Bolts for main bearing caps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB - KRW Quick-Bolts for main bearing caps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 10:06 pm:

Title says it all

thanks

scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 06:54 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 07:58 pm:

Maybe contact these folks?

http://krwilsontools.com/index.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 08:04 pm:

Hi Mark

I've dealt with Tim...great guy!

I bought his KRW engine stand several years ago that is showing "sold" on his site. Interesting transaction from Canada...imports, Air Freight, Customs, the whole nine yards...and it was still a good deal! I LOVE that thing!

I could have bought the bolts back then but did not envision needing them...dang!

I could make some, and think I may end up cobbling up something similar...problem is I have no power to my shop and am running my 110v equipment off an extension cord and have no 220 for my mills...such is life...besides, I am a tool nut and love using the proper tool for the job.

Thanks anyway for the tip...I truly appreciate your taking the time to post it.

Regards,

scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay skinner on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 02:28 pm:

I have a genie k r wilson set of quick bolts for sale at $450.00 plus

shipping at $8.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 02:55 pm:

Wow Jay, what great luck...your first post that I can find and you have exactly what I want and with shipping for less than a flat rate package.

Can you post a picture so that I can see their condition?

thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 08:13 pm:

quick bolts found through different source.

thanks to all for responding

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration