WTB 1912 TOURING BODY

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 1912 TOURING BODY
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CHRIS NELSEN on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 08:21 pm:

WANTED 1912 TOURING BODY AND REAR FENDER BRACKETS CALL CHRIS1-563-468-1454

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Stier Jr. on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 10:56 pm:

I have one for sale, it's a later 12, not a step body, it does not have front doors. I'm near Rockford IL. All the wood is there for patterns, sheet metal is repairable. It would need restored before using. Do you need the set of fenders and running boards? Firewall? Coil box?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CHRIS NELSEN on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 01:08 am:

YES, I NEED ALL THAT. WHAT ARE YOU ASKING FOR ALL OF YOUR PARTS ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration