Need 2 or 3 good used 3 wrench style lifters and set of good used 1st OS valves

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Need 2 or 3 good used 3 wrench style lifters and set of good used 1st OS valves
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 08:48 pm:

Anyone have 2 or 3 nice used standard size 3 wrench stye lifters kicking around and maybe a used set of good used 1st oversize valves. (.327 valve stem)
I just wanting to do some repair work just to get this engine running and not ready to sink a lot of money into it.
Thanks
Mark Gregush

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

I have NOS lifters. They may be standard. $10 each postpaid.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 01:42 am:

Darel;
Thanks I will keep you in mind if I don't come up with others.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 10:14 am:

Mark -- I'm rebuilding an engine right now which has (had) standard size 3-wrench lifters. I'll be putting oversize ones in it. A couple were damaged, but if you need only a few, I can help you out. waterwalk999@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 10:56 am:

Mike sent you an email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 07:34 pm:

Thank you Mike W, lifters on their way. Still need valves.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration