Sherline Metal lathe for sale.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Sherline Metal lathe for sale.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 02:31 pm:

This is a nice little Sherline lathe, made in USA, 3 jaw chuck, variable speed motor. It has the cross slide that I will add a photo of later. I bought this several years ago, it was NOS, had never been set up. I've been using it to spin carb needles to reform them, bought a different lathe and another machine to do that job, no room for this. These are still made in nearly the same design today, they still sell pretty well and there are tons of accessories for them. Check em out on ebay.

The 3 jaw is very accurate, for small work like carburetors and such they are very handy. I never used it to cut steel, only a couple small brass pieces and then used it to grind tips.

I have 5 other lathes so this one didn't get used much and I needed the bench space.

I'll throw in some small bits and whatever else I find in the drawer that will help you get started with this. I'll add a couple photos this afternoon.

I want $500 for this one. Check or paypal. Shipping shouldn't be more than about $35.

406-949-3448 stanhowemt@aol.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration