Test post only

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Test post only
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 06:23 pm:

Just a quick post to make sure I registered correctly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 06:25 pm:

You pass your test. :-)

By definition, if you're verifying your registration you must be new here. Welcome!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 06:50 pm:

Why, thank you!

I actually thought I had registered some months ago and just discovered that I wasn't registered ANYWHERE!

Started with T's back in the late 60's, but forced to sell "due to circumstances". Thinking seriously about buying another, complete and running car for my retirement hobby.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration