Great deal if you need a switch ???????

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Great deal if you need a switch ???????
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 11:21 am:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MODEL-T-COUPE-TUDOR-TOURING-IGNITION-SWITCH-AMMETER-GAU GE/253201520603?hash=item3af3fc97db:g:wqUAAOSwx6pYnKNn&vxp=mtr
must be made of gold//
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 11:24 am:

At least he offers an easy payment plan over 24 months! :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leon Parker - Benton, Kentucky on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 11:28 am:

I have four of them with the wiring harness for a little less. ha,ha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Noller on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 12:00 pm:

Maybe a car comes with it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 12:16 pm:

Must be made from unatainium.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 12:39 pm:

At least it has the Free Economy Shipping. Though I don't have a '26-'27 I do like the way those switches look so I picked up a couple. Perhaps I can send my Grand kids to college when I sell them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 03:07 pm:

If I'm not mistaken, that ammeter sure looks like a repro. Oh wait, new ones aren't made anymore. :-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F Stephens-Marcle , N.C. Triangle on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 04:04 pm:

I had to look this up.....turns out 71616, is an Oregon zip code....OOPS !!! mine is BR-549...think Jr. Samples ,used car sales, HEE HAW (70's TV) ...true story LOL !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 09:24 pm:

I sent a message asking him about the price. He said his wife was leaning on him to sell his junk and he put that switch up at that price to satisfy her .. with no intention of selling it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 09:43 pm:

not gonna happen!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration