For Sale: OT - Ford Model A Ignition Switch & Cable

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: OT - Ford Model A Ignition Switch & Cable
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 11:56 am:

This is a very well made ignition switch and cable for the Model A. Not the pop out style but cannot be told from one. Just tested it and it works perfectly and in beautiful condition with it's key. $60 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 11:57 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 09:31 am:

Hey Larry, is this switch cable still available ??? Looks like a really nice one, just bought my 19th Model "A" and need this cable, thanks Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 06:45 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 09:48 am:

check is in the mail Larry !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 04:30 pm:

John,
Thank You,
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 11:02 pm:

Hey Larry, the cable I just bought from you was intended for my 31' Deluxe Roadster. They just delivered my 31' Slant Windshield Fordoor Sedan today and that one needs a cable also. Any chance that you might have another ??? Thanks Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 11:30 pm:

I do have another, very similar in condition to the one pictured above.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 12:22 am:

WOW, can you believe this ?????????? Is it too late to send the other along with the first purchase ??? Drop me a email Larry, thank you, thank you........

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration