WTB right rear Buffalo hub

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB right rear Buffalo hub
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 06:30 pm:

Does anyone have a good usable right (left hand threads) Buffalo wheel hub that they would be willing to sell? Need this hub to complete a set. Thanks, mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

I have a hub that needs to have a new keyway cut, if possible - the cap is near perfect - I can send a photo, if need be.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 08:06 pm:

Thanks Steve,
Yes I have the equipment to make the new key way. Yes, please, text me pictures and price to 319-430-4995. Thanks again, Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 10:20 pm:

Sorry - I don't text or have a smart phone ! I'll take a couple photos and email them to you - send me a note through this avenue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 02:51 am:

Thanks Steve, I just sent you a PM. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 01:24 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 04:07 pm:

Sent you photos a few minutes ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 05:44 pm:

Thanks Steve,
I am agreeable and have replied to your email. Please give me a call at the number in the email so we can arrange payment. Mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration