Wanted: Model T screw driver T-1902

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Model T screw driver T-1902
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Thomas on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 09:52 am:

I need a good screw driver. Yes, I know they are expensive. I will pay a premium for a fine unmolested example.

Please send private message, Thanks, Erik

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Voller (Aitkin MN) on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 12:18 pm:

Would it be possible to show what one looks like, I am new at the T hobby and would also like to start gathering up the correct tools. thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Stubenvoll on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 12:27 pm:

Joe, do a google search for a Model T screwdriver T1902 and look at "images". That should give you a good idea.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles W. Little South Paris, Maine on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 12:44 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 01:10 pm:

Joe..main thing is the square shank, which is visible through the end of the wooden handle. There's some look-alikes, but don't have the shank exposed. That's the key to the real McCoy.

A real good one, if you can even find one, could easily fetch $200.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Thomas on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 09:43 pm:

I would be happy to pay 200 dollars for an excellent specimen of this rare beast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 01:29 am:

Are all of the screwdrivers in the above picture, Model T Ford? Is it true that the square shank screwdriver was discontinued before the end of Model T production and replaced by a round shank screwdriver?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 04:27 am:

The top one in this picture is not the real deal, but the bottom one is. The flutes have almost disappeared.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 05:13 am:

I have these two for sale. They have new handles, made to the factory print shown in Charles Little's post. The shafts are original square shanks and do go right through the handle.

They are $80 each, postage included.

Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration